Support PHS With Your Advertising Budget
Exploring beautiful gardens connected to the world at large.
Pacific Horticulture aims to inspire environmental stewardship within gardens throughout the West. We value good design and support the efforts of designers, horticulturists, and passionate gardeners creating landscapes that enrich people’s lives. Our stories are informed, accurate, and promote a healthy curiosity and respect for the natural world. Pacific Horticulture Society is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that has been publishing Pacific Horticulture magazine since 1976.
Your ad placement will reach more than 4,000 loyal subscribers quarterly with distribution to nurseries, bookstores, and specialty retailers.
- Submit ads at 100% size, high-resolution 300 dpi files
- Convert color ads to CMYK
- Include a 0.5 point black rule surrounding art as a border
Acceptable file formats:
- High-resolution .pdf with all fonts embedded
- Vector .eps file
- High-resolution .jpeg or .tiff file
Note: Files submitted in other formats, or at lower resolutions than indicated, may not print as intended.