Join Pacific Horticulture for Summit 2016. Share an autumn weekend with some of our country’s most forward-thinking horticulturists and discover how to create resilient landscapes that support the surrounding environment while expressing a distinctive aesthetic. In addition to inspiring presentations, our program includes a look at surrounding Sonoma County from both a horticultural and ecological perspective.
- Thomas Rainer, landscape architect, Washington, D.C.
- Michelle Sullivan, principal at Mia Lehrer + Associates, Los Angeles, California
- Bob Hyland, garden designer and horticultural consultant, Portland, Oregon
- Tom Fischer, senior acquisitions editor at Timber Press, Portland, Oregon
- Phil Van Soelen, co-owner of California Flora Nursery, Fulton, California
- Marilee Kuhlmann, president, Urban Water Group, Los Angeles, California
Early-Bird Pricing through September 19, 2016:
$200 PHS Members
$225 General Public
5 CEU’s are provided for attending APLD members
Includes seminar, continental breakfasts, lunches, Saturday bus tour, wine reception, and suggested routes for Sunday afternoon self-driving options.
Complete details and registration information at: pachort.org/Summit.
Sponsored in part by Blanche Thebom Trust, The Left Coast Fund, and the Miller Charitable Foundation.