Here’s the latest update on PHS tour destinations for 2017. Fall is prime booking season; don’t miss this opportunity to travel with like-minded individuals to visit great public gardens, exclusive private gardens, and study magnificent natural areas and historic landscapes.
Our tour groups are kept small to enhance your experience, accommodations are provided in comfortable, sometimes luxurious lodgings, and local cuisine is always a feature. Click on the following links for complete itinerary details and booking information.
- San Miguel de Allende – February 13-19, 2017 (limited to 22 guests)
- Gardens of Oregon: Portland & Salem – May 21-26, 2017 (only 4 spots remaining)
- Japan – April 15-26/29, 2017 (this tour is sold out; waiting list available)
- Southern France: Artists & Their Eden – June 2-10, 2017
- South Africa – September 27-October 13, 2017
- New York: Garden of NYC & the Hudson River Valley – September 17-23, 2017 (complete itinerary coming soon)
- Santa Fe, New Mexico – September 29-October 5, 2017 (reservations just opened)
Join a Pacific Horticulture tour and our expert guides will show you the world. Discount pricing for PHS members.