Show Your Creative Spirit!
Spread the word about the power of gardens (and gardeners) to help heal the environment and build healthier communities by entering the Pacific Horticulture Society Slogan Contest. Help us come up with a clever, pithy slogan to use on new PHS merchandise. The winning slogan will be emblazoned on items like t-shirts, hats, and tote bags which will be available for online purchase, with all proceeds going towards new programs in 2021.
What is a slogan? A slogan is a short memorable motto or phrase used for promoting an idea or purpose hoping to persuade members of the public. Examples of famous slogans are: “Just Do It” (Nike), “Melts in Your Mouth, Not in Your Hands” (M&M’s); “Because You’re Worth It” (L’Oreal Paris); and “The Breakfast of Champions” (Wheaties).
What catchy phrase comes to your mind when you think of Pacific Horticulture Society? Think of something clever, catchy, and fun!
The winner will receive:
- A beautiful book, “The American Meadow Garden” signed by both the author, John Greenlee and the photographer, Saxon Holt; graciously donated by Saxon Holt, PHS Board Member
- Complimentary t-shirt featuring your winning slogan
- Recognition in our newsletter and on social media
How to enter:
- Send your entry via email to email@example.com
- Write “PHS Slogan Contest” in the subject line of your email.
- Include your name, email, and phone number.
- You can enter as many times as you like – in one email or multiple emails.
The deadline for entries is Friday, September 4, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
The PHS Board of Directors will select the winning entry. The decision of the board of directors is final. All entries become the property of PHS and may be used on future fundraising merchandise (hats, totes, mugs, etc.)
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.